Summer Coaching Camp 2019 for children / dependents of Central Government Employees – DoPT
Central Civil Services Cultural & Sports Board
Department of Personnel and Training
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Government of India
No, 7/6/20 16- 17-CCSCSB
(Summer Camp- 2019)
The Central Civil Services Cultural & Sports Board is organizing Summer Coaching Camp during summer vacation for children/dependents of Central Government Employees, The coaching camp will be organised in Basketball, Cricket, Football, Lawn Tennis & Self Defence. The details of the Coaching Camps are as under:
- Age of Trainee : 8 to 16 years ( as on 14.05.2019)
- Duration of the Camps : 15th May to 14th June, 2019 (Wednesday to Friday)
- Timings : 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM
|1||Basketball||300/-||500/-||Vinay Marg Sports Complex, New Delhi|
|4||Lawn Tennis||500/-||1000/-||Vinay Marg Sports Complex, R,K.Puram Tennis Centre, Sec-13, Pandara Road, New Delhi|
|5||Volleyball||200/-||300/-||Vinay Marg Sports Complex, New Delhi|
|6||Self Defence||No Fees||No Fees||Vinay Marg Sports Complex, New Delhi|
2. The fees can be deposited only through cheque and digital mode as per bank details given below:
Account Holder’s Name : Secretary, CCSCSB
Account No. : 90432010052140
IFSC Code : SYNB0009043
Bank Name : Syndicate Bank
Branch : Khan Market, New Delhi
3. Payment can also be made by scanning the following QR Code:
4. Application form may be collected from Vinay Marg Sports Complex, New Delhi between 3:00 PM and 5:00 PM and the same is also available at http://dopt.gov.in/about-us/wing-or-division-in-dopt/welfare-divisions –> General/recent circular — Miscellaneous. Duly filled application forms along with receipt of online fee deposited may be submitted at the office of CCSCSB or to Shri Sandeep Aswal, Jr. Games Supervisor at Vinay Marg Sports Complex, New Delhi.
5. In case of any query Shri Sandeep Aswal (8368892518), Jr. Games Supervisor may be contacted.
6. The circular may be given wide publicity
- The Welfare Officer of All Ministries/Departments.
- Area Welfare Officer appointed by Department of Personnel & Training.