DoPT Orders 2019
Transfer of Section Officers under Rotational Transfer Policy RTP for the year 2018, Relieving Order
F. No.6/2/2018-CS I(S)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel. PG and Pensions
Department of Personnel and Training
2nd Floor, A-Wing Lok Nayak Bhawan, Khan Market
New Delhi, the 24th September’ 2019
This Department’s order of even number dated 09.08.2019 directed the concerned Ministries/ Departments to relieve the officer(s) concerned by 13.08.2019 under Rotational Transfer Policy so that the officers could join the allocated Ministry/ Department’ However’ it has been observed that inspite of this Department’s OM of even number dated 11.09.2019 requesting to relieve the officers immediately not all the officers have been relieved so far.
Read this: Rotational Transfer of Assistants of CSS
2. Mean while requests have been received from the Ministries / Departments for retention of officers. The matter has been examined in the Department. However, it has been decided not to accede to the requests for retention of the officers.
3. Accordingly, all the Section Officers who have not yet been relieved, are hereby deemed relieved from their respective Ministries / Departments w.e.f. 30.09.2019(AN) with the direction to report for duty to their allocated Ministries/ Departments. The only exception will be in respect of officers who are presently undergoing any mandarory training at ISTM. They will join the new Ministries/ Departments on completion of training.
4. The concerned cadre units as well as the officer(s) concerned are requested to comply with the order. The onus to join the allocated Ministry/ Department on the basis of order of even number dated 09.08.2019 issued by this Department will be on the officer concerned and failure
to do so may attract punitive action. It will also be incumbent upon the Ministry/ Department and the officer concerned not to draw salary beyond the stipulated date.
Check this: Framing a Transfer Policy in all cadres
5. This issues with the approval of the Competent Authority.
6. A copy of relieving /joining order may also be furnished to this Department for records.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India