Provident Fund rate of interest of State Railways during the year 2019-20 (July to Sep 2019) : RBE No. 119 /2019
RBE No. 119 /2019
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA (BHARAT SARKAR)
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS (RAIL MANTRALAYA)
New Delhi, Dated :24.07.2019
The GMs/Principal Financial Advisers,
All Zonal Railways/Production Units etc.,
(As per mailing list)
Subject: State Railway Provident Fund – Rate of interest during the year 2019-20 (July, 2019 – September, 2019).
A copy of Government of India’s Resolution No. 5(2)-B(PD)/2019 dated 12th July, 2019 issued by the Ministry of Finance (Department of Economic Affairs) prescribing interest at the rate of 7.9% (Seven point nine percent) w.e.f. 1st July, 2019 to 30th September, 2019 on accumulations at the credit of the subscribers to State Railway Provident Fund, is enclosed, for information and necessary action.
D.A.: as above
(G. Priyal Sudarsani)
Director, Finance (Estt.),
(PUBLISHED IN PART I SECTION 1 OF GAZETTE OF INDIA)
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Economic Affairs
New Delhi, the 12th July, 2019
It is announced for general information that during the year 2019-2020, accumulations at the credit of subscribers to the General Provident Fund and other similar funds shall carry interest at the rate of 7.9% (Seven point nine percent) w.e.f. 1st July, 2019 to 30th September, 2019. This rate will be in force w.e.f. 1st July, 2019. The funds concerned are:
1. The General Provident Fund (Central Services).
2. The Contributory Provident Fund (India).
3. The All India Services Provident Fund.
4. The State Railway Provident Fund.
5. The General Provident Fund (Defence Services).
6. The Indian Ordnance Department Provident Fund.
7. The Indian Ordnance Factories Workmen’s Provident Fund.
8. The Indian Naval Dockyard Workmen’s Provident Fund.
9. The Defence Services Officers Provident Fund.
10. The Armed Forces Personnel Provident Fund.
2. Ordered that the Resolution be published in Gazette of India.