Filling up of the post of Planning Officer (System) in the Ministry of Defence on deputation basis
Government of India
Ministry of Defence
Room No.319-A, B Wing, SenaBhavan
New Delhi-11.01.05, May 27th 2019
Subject: Filling up of the post of Planning Officer (System) in the Ministry of Defence on deputation basis.
The undersigned is directed to say that it is proposed to fill up one (1) post of Planning Officer (System) in the Ministry of Defence on deputation basis by officers fulfilling the requirements prescribed in Annexure-I. In case a civilian officer is selected, his pay will be regulated in accordance with DOP&T OM No.6/8/2009-Estt.(Pay-lI) dated 17.06.2010, as amended from time to time. Terms and Conditions of deputation of service officers, if selected will be regulated in accordance with instructions issued, from time to time, by the concerned authority.
2. Officers who volunteer for the post will not be permitted to withdraw their names later. Only such recommendations, as are accompanied by the requisite personal data as in Annexure-II , requisite certificate in the prescribed proforma and up to-date C.R. Dossier (or clean photocopy of CR Dossier attested on each page by an officer of the level not lower than that of Under Secretary to the Govt. of India, if original is not available) will be considered.
3. It is requested that applications (in duplicate) of eligible officers, who are willing to be considered for the post and who could be spared , may be sent (through proper channel) to this Ministry at the following address within two months from the date of publication of the advertisement in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar.
Room No.319-A, ‘8’ Wing, 3rd Floor
New Delhi-110 011
4. Applications received after the due date or which is not in the prescribed format or without requisite documents will not be considered.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Eligibility conditions for the post of Planning Officer (System) in the Ministry of Defence
1. Post – Planning Officer (System) in the Ministry of Defence(Sectt.) (General Central Services, Group ‘A’- Gazetted, Non-Ministerial)
2. Level in Pay Matrix
- For Civilian Officers – Level-12 in the pay matrix (Rs. 78800/- to 209200/-) for civilian officers.
- For Service Officers – Level 12-A in the pay matrix (Rs. 116700/- to 210700/-) plus military service pay admissible to the Office rs of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel for Service Officer.
3. Mode of Recruitment & Eligibility Conditions:
Central Government Officers:
- i) Holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or Department; or
- ii) With 5 years’ regular service in post in level 11 in the pay matrix (Rs. 67700/- – 208700/-) or equivalent in the parent cadre or department; or
- iii) Officers Holding Rank of Lieutenant Colonel in Level-12A In the Pay Matrix plus Military Service Pay admissible in the Defence Services;
An engineering graduate in the field of Electronics, Communication, Electrical having five years working experience on capital procurement procedures of Defence related operational equipment or system
Three years experience in procurement of items relating to communication intelligence, signal intelligence and electronic intelligence
4. Deputation/ Re-employment for Armed Forces Personnel:
The Armed Forces Personnel of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel, who are due to retire or to be transferred to reserve within a period of one year and have the qualification and experience prescribed for deputation as mentioned above shall also be considered. If selected , such officers will be given deputation terms upto the date on which they are due for release from the Armed Forces: thereafter, they may be continued on re-employment terms. In case such eligible officers have retired or have been transferred to reserve before the actual selection to the post is made their appointment will be on re-employment basis.
5. Period of Deputation:
Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization/ department of the Central Govt. shall ordinarily not exceed 4 (four) years. The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall not be exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of the receipt of application.