GPF Interest 8% from 1.1.2019 to 31.3.2019
GPF and similar funds Interest Rate – 8% (Eight percent) w.e.f. 1st January, 2019 to 31st March, 2019
(PUBLISHED IN PART I SECTION 1 OF GAZETTE OF INDIA)
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Economic Affairs
New Delhi, the 03 January, 2019
is announced for general information that during the year 2018-2019,
accumulations at the credit of subscribers to the General Provident Fund
and other similar funds shall carry interest at the rate of 8% (Eight percent) w.e.f. 1st January, 2019 to 31st March, 2019.
This rate will be in force w.e.f.1st January, 2019. The funds concerned are:
- The General Provident Fund (Central Services).
- The Contributory Provident Fund (India).
- The All India Services Provident Fund.
- The State Railway Provident Fund.
- The General Provident Fund (Defence Services).
- The Indian Ordnance Department Provident Fund.
- The Indian Ordnance Factories Workmen’s Provident Fund.
- The Indian Naval Dockyard Workmen’s Provident Fund.
- The Defence Services Officers Provident Fund.
- The Armed Forces Personnel Provident Fund.
q2. Ordered that the Resolution be published in Gazette of India.
(Akhilesh Kumar Mishra)